1. Social commerce surpasses $30 billion in the US.
2. $17.7 million raised by Wecasa for its home care and wellness marketplace.
3. Spotted on Twitter: Google is again testing the removal of full URLs and breadcrumbs from snippets.
4. KPMG reports that back-to-school shopping is expected to rise by 9% in 2021.
5. Google July 2021 update is complete. What Happened?
6. Important: Beware of verification scams on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
7. Best alternatives to Wordstream revealed.
8. Chatbot ROI: what you need to know and expect according to Alexa.
9. Relevance doesn’t matter: Link exchanges violate Google guidelines.
10. Available to eligible Shopify merchants in beta: Shop tests Search to improve brand rediscovery.
11. How Facebook’s news feed algorithm works and prioritizes content.
12. Which Facebook Activities Have US Facebook Users Done in the Past Month?
13. Microsoft Ads: Stand out with eye-catching video ads.
14. Facebook is investing $1 Billion in Creators.
Nicole is a content writer at StoreYa with over sixteen years experience and flair for storytelling. She runs on a healthy dose of caffeine and enthusiasm. When she's not researching the next content trend or creating informative small business content, she's an avid beachgoer, coffee shop junkie and hangs out on LinkedIn.
Recommended articlesBetter eCommerce Customer Acquisition: The Traffic Booster and its ‘Secret Sauce Facebook Ads for eCommerce: 16 Strategies, Examples & Tips Google Ads for eCommerce: Everything You Need to Know 6 Word of Mouth Marketing Tips to Get People Talking About Your Business
Powered by Facebook Comments