Facebook commerce is going to conquer a $30B market – this infographic shows how.
Facebook store owners (powered by www.StoreYa.com) report an average conversion rate of 20% and an ROI of 400% on their Facebook sponsored ad campaigns.
Facebook Timeline helps them to further increase those numbers by providing them with the following features:
• Increased width of 810px (instead of 520px).
• Bigger thumbnail with room for an emphasized call-to-action
• Direct messaging with the clients
• A large cover image
• Pinned posts on the top part of the timeline that can be used to announce the store and its promotions.
• Want & Own buttons displayed on the users’ timeline action spot – above any other activity – creates the perfect wishlist.
• Sponsored stories increasing the exposure of the Want & Own actions to more users
Eyal is the co-founder of StoreYa and a leader in social commerce. He has extensive experience in online marketing and project management. He is passionate about building amazing products that will grow your business!
Recommended articlesBetter eCommerce Customer Acquisition: The Traffic Booster and its ‘Secret Sauce How an eCommerce Store Set Itself Up for Sustained Growth [Case Study] The eCommerce Marketing Strategy that Generated 40,000 Leads [Case Study] 6 Word of Mouth Marketing Tips to Get People Talking About Your Business
Powered by Facebook Comments