Increase return customers while bringing in new customers at the same time? Impossible! Until now. We are proud to introduce our latest marketing tools “Refer a Friend.”
With the Refer a Friend tool you will be able to offer a coupon to any of your customers that make a purchase which they can redeem in exchange for referring your products to one of their friends by email, or sharing their purchase on Facebook or Twitter. This coupon offers you a twofold advantage. First you encourage your customers to become repeat customers by providing them a coupon, AND second you bring in new customers with the references.
Not only will you be bringing in new customers, but you will be generating quality leads, because your customers will refer friends that they think will like your products. This gives you free targeted advertising.
Here’s an example of how the Refer a Friend tool can work for you:
- John purchases something from your web ecommerce store.
- A Refer a Friend coupon pops up on John’s screen.
- John considers which of his friends would be interested in the product that he purchased and thinks of Sally, so he refers her by email.
- Sally sees the referral from John and thinks to herself, “Hey, this is really cool, and John bought from this company so it must be good! I trust his opinion.”
- Sally purchases your product and then shares her purchase on Facebook.
- Dan sees Sally’s purchase on Facebook and decides he wants to buy something too.
- John, Sally, and Dan all come back to your store to use the coupon they received.
- The process repeats.
As you can see, there is tremendous potential to boost your sales by using this tool.
Now, everyone knows that coupons are a great way to boost sales, but what about the referral aspect of this tool?
Let’s take a look at some statistics to back up this claim:
- 90% of consumers have been positively influenced by product reviews (Zendesk).
- 85% of consumers use reviews to determine whether a local business is good or not (BrightLocal).
- 73% of consumers say that positive online reviews make them trust a business (BrightLocal).
This shows pretty clearly that consumers are influenced by what other people have to say about a brand or product, and are positively influenced by positive reviews.
So what are you waiting for? Install the Refer a Friend tool for FREE on your website so that you can boost your sales and bring in new leads!
Zack is a social media enthusiast who loves all things digital. He is the inbound marketing manager at StoreYa where he spends his days searching for the newest social marketing scoop. If you’d like to chat with him, feel free to connect with him on any social platform.
Recommended articlesBetter eCommerce Customer Acquisition: The Traffic Booster and its ‘Secret Sauce How an eCommerce Store Set Itself Up for Sustained Growth [Case Study] The eCommerce Marketing Strategy that Generated 40,000 Leads [Case Study] 6 Word of Mouth Marketing Tips to Get People Talking About Your Business
Powered by Facebook Comments