One of the most asked questions we get from eCommerce entrepreneurs is, Why aren’t my Facebook ads performing well and what can I do about it?
There are a number of reasons why your Facebook ads suck, from poor visuals to unoptimized targeting, but they all lead to the same outcome: negative ROAs. Why? Because bad-performing Facebook ads mean wasted budget, untargeted traffic and above all, lack of sales. Therefore, not fixing, optimizing or pausing these low-performing ads can cost you a lot of time and effort.
Here are some of the top reasons why your ads may be duds:
- Ad elements don’t evoke emotion, grab attention or instill trust in your brand
- Facebook ad objectives aren’t right
- Ad placements aren’t correct or you’re using the wrong ad types for eCommerce
- Not reaching the right people at the right time
- You’re scaling your ads incorrectly
So how do you identify those bad apples?
You need to look at your account as a whole, seeing which campaigns and ad sets are costing you money and/or bringing the wrong potential shoppers. To do a proper Facebook marketing audit you should check all of your active campaigns, objectives, conversions and ad set data, and then optimize these ads to improve performance at ad set, campaign and account levels.
Now, you could do this manually by following this comprehensive step-by-step guide to improving Facebook marketing results, or you could use a tool that will check your whole Facebook advertising account for money-drainers, point out your low ad performers and tell you what you should do to fix them – in a matter of minutes!
Introducing the free Facebook auditing tool, Growth Hero, that will give you everything you need to improve your Facebook ad campaigns so you won’t ever have to ask why your Facebook ads suck again.
This Facebook marketing tool will do a full, detailed Facebook account audit and not only show you where your performance is lacking but point to opportunities that you’re missing, to help increase your sales potential.
Here’s a breakdown of what the Facebook marketing audit report includes:
- List of poor campaigns and ad sets that are draining your budget
- Which of your audiences are working for you best
- Your device highest converters
- Understanding the effectiveness of your cross segments
- The locations, regions and countries that result in the best ROAs
- Real-time budget notifications to ensure you never spend more than you are willing to pay
It’s free, effective and will help you up your Facebook marketing to increase conversions.
So, what are you waiting for?
Nicole is a content writer at StoreYa with over sixteen years experience and flair for storytelling. She runs on a healthy dose of caffeine and enthusiasm. When she's not researching the next content trend or creating informative small business content, she's an avid beachgoer, coffee shop junkie and hangs out on LinkedIn.
Recommended articlesFacebook Ads for eCommerce: 16 Strategies, Examples & Tips How to Build a Winning eCommerce Ads Strategy Google Ads for eCommerce: Everything You Need to Know 10X Your Traffic with PPC Management Software
Powered by Facebook Comments