– Every online seller needs a budget to promote his shop, right?
– Every seller needs a budget to hire developers/ designers to give the store a fresh look, or just fix a small bug here and there, right?
– Every seller needs to optimize his traffic, and target his potential buyers when they go to other sites on the web, right?
That’s why we always search for the next partnership that will provide our sellers the added value, the edge over their competitors, your competitors!
This time we are very proud and fortunate to introduce you three partnerships with the biggest companies, each in its own field. This will give you the edge you need!
Get a free $100 coupon for oDesk
oDesk makes it easy to find, hire, manage, and pay the right freelancer for your project.
As a premium merchant of StoreYa you can now get $100 in credit to
- Staff up – quickly, easily and on demand
- Get your job done – on your budget and terms
- Hire top global talent – from development, design, marketing, and more
If it can be done online, it can be done on oDesk – so sign up today to claim your $100 credit!
Get a $75 coupon for Google Adwords
Drive customers to your store from the world’s largest search engine.
As a premium StoreYa merchant you get a $75 free ads coupon.
(usage requires a $25 payment and a new Google Adwords account).
Get $200 free advertisment with AdRoll
Our new partnership with AdRoll, the largest retargeting platform, entitles you with one Free month of advertising valued at $200. That’s more than THREE TIMES the amount of retargeting dollars you get with AdRoll standard trial.
How does retargeting work?
Retargeting keeps track of visitors of your store, and then it displays your ads only to those users, while they visit other sites. Generally only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%.
AdRoll’s service, performance and support were tested by StoreYa before bringing this special offer for you.
How do I get these great benefits you ask?:-)
If you already have a premium account, visit StoreYa’s back-office and click on the ‘Special offers’ tab. If you are using our free rider plan then Upgrade to one of our Annual premium plans, and give your wallet some rest, this round is on us!
Eyal is the co-founder of StoreYa and a leader in social commerce. He has extensive experience in online marketing and project management. He is passionate about building amazing products that will grow your business!
Recommended articlesBetter eCommerce Customer Acquisition: The Traffic Booster and its ‘Secret Sauce How an eCommerce Store Set Itself Up for Sustained Growth [Case Study] The eCommerce Marketing Strategy that Generated 40,000 Leads [Case Study] 6 Word of Mouth Marketing Tips to Get People Talking About Your Business
Powered by Facebook Comments