POD (print-on-demand) eCommerce services are on the rise, and with them, the list of print-on-demand products gets more diverse.
It may surprise you that so many new sellers are using this type of dropshipping to launch their stores.
Because it enables them to create and sell unique products, but with the advantages of dropshipping. Benefits include not having to outlay huge capital for manufacturing and storing products upfront and being able to run a very lean business.
In this post, we bring you a full list of print-on-demand products you can either add to your existing store or build a whole new eCommerce brand around. If you have a category in mind, click the link below to jump to that section.
- Yoga Products
- Holiday and Special Event Products
- Stationery & Office Products
- Tech Accessories
- Pet Products
- Travel Gear
Let’s jump in!
Face Masks [Trending]
Reusable face masks are a huge eCommerce product trend right now. In the last couple of weeks, they have been included in the print-on-demand product category and many online sellers are jumping on the bandwagon to customize and brand reusable masks.
You can get find POD face masks from these print-on-demand services:
Socks are so hot right now! Not only are they top trending products for 2020, but they have been consistent sellers for years. There isn’t a target niche that socks don’t appeal to. I mean, who doesn’t need a pair of socks? Add that to the potential of creating unique designs appealing to interested, untapped segments and you’ve got yourself a winning print-on-demand product!
You can get find POD socks from these print-on-demand services:
- Printify print-on-demand socks
- Printful print-on-demand socks
- Gooten print-on-demand socks
- RageOn! print-on-demand socks and other products
Bonus: Here’s a POD sock store case study from Zach Inman to get your eCommerce inspiration juices flowing.
Bandanas are another accessory that has become a consistent seller year after year. They have a lot of uses (handkerchiefs, sun protection, scarves and wristbands), which makes them a versatile product that fits into a variety of niches.
You can find custom and POD bandanas from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand bandanas
- Spreadshirt print-on-demand bandanas
- Printology print-on-demand bandanas
Whether you’re planning on adding a back-to-school category to your existing print-on-demand store or launching a brand-new niche eCommerce business, backpacks will be a solid choice.
By adding a custom design, you can capitalize on trend peaks (especially in the summer) by standing out from the competition.
You can find POD backpacks from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand backpacks
- Printful print-on-demand backpacks
- Threadless print-on-demand backpacks
Beanies are a winter staple across the world and have a lot of sales potential – especially if you’re selling globally and can target winters in both hemispheres. Print-on-demand beanies can feature embroidery, all-over print or labels, and come in an array of fabrics, fits and designs.
You can find POD beanies from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand beanies
- Art of Where print-on-demand beanies
- Gooten print-on-demand beanies
- The Studio print-on-demand beanies
- Apliiq print-on-demand beanies
- Printify print-on-demand beanies
Bucket hats are a growing product category that could make a nice addition to your offerings for the right audiences. Whether you go with military-inspired bucket hats like in the example above or quote trends like the Printful example below, the key, here, is to tailor your hat designs perfectly to your target market.
You can find POD bucket hats from these print-on-demand services:
- InterestPrint print-on-demand bucket hats
- Rush Order Tees print-on-demand bucket hats
- Apliiq print-on-demand bucket hats
- Printful print-on-demand bucket hats
If you’re looking for some new summer products for your print-on-demand store, then unique flip flops have a lot of niche potential. You can market these products as perfect for men, women and children, or incorporate interest-based niches like bridal parties or trendsetting beach days. The possibilities are endless!
You can find POD flip flops from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand flip flops
- All Over Print print-on-demand flip flops
- Gooten print-on-demand flip flops
- Kite print-on-demand flip flops
- Pillow Profits print-on-demand flip flops
Baseball Caps / Dad Hats / Trucker Hats
Here’s the thing: hats don’t go out of style. However, to push through the saturated baseball cap market as a new seller, you will need to get creative. A great example of a brand that got creative and pushed their way through the online noise is Head Crack. You can find out all the secrets on how this brand reached its first $500,000 in sales, here.
You can find POD baseball caps from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand dad hats
- Rush Order Tees print-on-demand baseball caps
- Print Aura print-on-demand baseball caps
- Spreadshirt print-on-demand trucker hats
- Bonfire print-on-demand baseball caps
- CustomCat print-on-demand hats, bags and other accessories
Traditionally worn outdoors, visors have made a giant leap into mainstream shopping. Thanks to the rise of activewear, visors have broken out of the amateur athlete category and have enjoyed some trending success. Don’t believe me? Even Gucci is getting in on the action.
You can find POD visors from these print-on-demand services:
Drawstring Bags [Trending Product]
Drawstring bags are another versatile accessory you can add to your online store. In fact, there is so much you can do with them, you could create a drawstring bag online store. Whether you market your designs as gym bags, Christmas sacks (like above) or beach bags, you won’t be short on selling opportunities.
You can find POD drawstring bags from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand drawstring bags
- Spreadshirt print-on-demand gym bags
- Printify print-on-demand drawstring bags
- Inkthreadable print-on-demand Christmas sack
- Printed Mint print-on-demand drawstring bags
Tote Bags [Best-Selling Product]
Another best-selling print-on-demand product is tote bags. Highly customizable to appeal to any niche, they are used by a wide variety of online shoppers. From those shoppers wanting an environmentally-friendly replacement for plastic bags to beachgoers looking for fun gear, possibilities are endless. Print-on-demand options include all-over prints, eco and canvas tote bags.
You can find POD tote bags from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand tote bags
- Printful print-on-demand tote bags
- Print Aura print-on-demand tote bags
- Printify print-on-demand tote bags
- Bonfire print-on-demand tote bags
- Printed Mint print-on-demand totes
- Kite print-on-demand tote bags
If you’re looking for a more niche print-on-demand product for your apparel and accessory store, print-on-demand neckties can be a creative addition. They may be niche, but there is huge potential for a necktie eCommerce business or fun store category. Take the personalized tie store Tie Creators, for example. Here, customers can design their own woven or all-over print ties.
You can find POD neckties from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand neckties
- Contrado print-on-demand neckties
- Galloree print-on-demand neckties
- Printify print-on-demand neckties
Scarves are sought-after all around the globe, and depending on which way you decide to go with them, there are ways to lengthen your peak seasons by offering scarves for between seasons as well. An added bonus of including scarves in your product range is that they are so well-known, you can be sure your audience will be interested – as long as you have managed to come up with a unique design to break through this busy category.
You can find POD scarves from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand scarves
- Printify print-on-demand scarves
- Printed Village print-on-demand scarves
Pins [Trending & Best-Selling Product]
These accessory products aren’t just hot right now – they’re sizzling! You may remember pins from our 2020 Best-Selling Products and 2019 Trending Products lists and, as you can tell, they show no sign of slowing down. Pin buttons are a popular print-on-demand product and offer a great upselling opportunity to increase those order values.
You can find POD buttons from these print-on-demand services:
Pro Tip for White Label Sellers: For those of you who wish to manufacture your own enamel pins in bulk and don’t know where to start, head over to Shopify’s Ultimate Guide to Selling Enamel Lapel Pins Online for a step-by-step how-to and manufacturing suggestions.
Print-on-demand pouches can fit into a lot of niches, including accessory product niches (makeup bags), travel product niches (travel pouches) and stationery product niches (pencil pouches). Whether you’re looking for makeup pouch stocking-stuffers for your holiday categories or want to add pencil cases to your back-to-school category, there is a lot of potential with this product.
You can find POD pouches from these print-on-demand services (note the many positioning names):
- Gooten print-on-demand pouches
- Threadless print-on-demand zip pouches
- Printify print-on-demand pouches
- Printed Mint print-on-demand cosmetic bags
- Art of Where print-on-demand pencil cases
Here are some ideas from Printify to get you started:
Athleisure & Activewear [Trending Product Category]
Athleisure and active/sportswear is another best-selling category that you can build a successful print-on-demand eCommerce brand around. From popular leggings and matching workout tops to headgear and shorts, there is no shortage of sub-categories you can dominate with your original designs.
You can find POD activewear from these print-on-demand services:
- FLX Activewear print-on-demand athleisure wear
- Printful print-on-demand sportswear
- Printful print-on-demand athleisure wear
- Printify print-on-demand sportswear for men
- Printify print-on-demand sportswear for women
Leggings [Best-Selling Product]
The internet is full of million-dollar online legging stores and shoppers hunting to buy from them. If apparel is the leading eCommerce niche, then leggings are its crown jewel and there is no shortage of creative ways you can capitalize on this high-demand print-on-demand product.
You can find POD leggings from these print-on-demand services:
- Printify print-on-demand leggings
- Gooten print-on-demand leggings
- Art of Where print-on-demand leggings
- Galloree print-on-demand leggings
- Inkthreadable print-on-demand leggings
- Contrado print-on-demand leggings
- Printful print-on-demand leggings
Raglan / Baseball Tees
These tees are recognized by their three-quarter sleeve length and contrasting colors. Look at any established online t-shirt store, such as TeePublic, and you will find baseball tees. This popular t-shirt design variation appeals to many markets and can appear in casual, sporty or funny (as shown in the above example) categories.
You can find POD baseball tees from these print-on-demand services:
- teelaunch print-on-demand baseball tees
- Printful print-on-demand baseball tees
- Printify print-on-demand baseball tees
- Gooten print-on-demand baseball tees
- Logo Softwear print-on-demand baseball tees
- Printed Mint print-on-demand baseball tees
Hoodies and Sweatshirts [Best-Sellers]
There is no shortage of online shoppers on the hunt for their next hoodie or sweatshirt. Personally, I couldn’t live without my hoodies. I have thin hoodies for cooler walks to the gym, thicker hoodies for casual winter wear and even fun hoodies for plane travel – and I am just one shopper in one tiny market segment.
You can find POD hoodies and sweatshirts from these print-on-demand services:
- Inkthreadable print-on-demand hoodies
- Printful print-on-demand hoodies
- Printify print-on-demand hoodies
- InterestPrint print-on-demand hoodies
- Print Aura print-on-demand hoodies
- Threadless print-on-demand hoodies
- Gooten print-on-demand hoodies
- All Over Print print-on-demand hoodies
- Bonfire print-on-demand sweatshirts and hoodies
- Pixels print-on-demand hoodies
- Printed Mint print-on-demand sweatshirts
Trend Tip: Hoodies are popular and crop tops are trending. Why not combine these trends with print-on-demand cropped hoodies – you can check them out here. Alternatively, have you thought about hoodie dresses?
Another way to expand your eCommerce t-shirt business is to introduce long-sleeved shirts for the colder months. This simple product is a closet staple and can be easily incorporated with your existing, popular t-shirt designs.
You can find POD long-sleeved shirts from these print-on-demand services:
- Pixels print-on-demand long-sleeved shirts
- Bonfire print-on-demand long-sleeved shirts
- Gooten print-on-demand long-sleeved shirts
- Printful print-on-demand long-sleeved shirts
- Print Aura print-on-demand long-sleeved shirts
- Printify print-on-demand long-sleeved shirts
Next on the list of print-on-demand apparel products are polo shirts. They may not be as mainstream as the previous product, long-sleeved shirts, but there is potential. Like with any competitive niche, you will need to get unique to stand out from the crowd.
You can find POD polo shirts from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand polo shirts
- Spreadshirt print-on-demand polo shirts
- Printify print-on-demand polo shirts
Looking for some summer print-on-demand products for your online store or an interesting niche to build your store around? Then tank tops could be a winner. This consistent seller can be incorporated into your online store with your current designs, or if you’re looking for a very specific niche, you could create a store around them.
You can find POD tank tops from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand tank tops
- Bonfire print-on-demand tank tops
- Pixels print-on-demand tank tops
- InterestPrint print-on-demand tank tops
- Threadless print-on-demand tank tops
- Spreadshirt print-on-demand tank tops
- Art of Where print-on-demand tank tops
- All Over Print print-on-demand tank tops
- Printed Mint print-on-demand tank tops
- Pillow Profits print-on-demand tank tops
Print-on-demand t-shirts are what started it all. This well-known product has taken eCommerce by storm; but is there still a way to make your mark in this highly competitive market? There are plenty of top Shopify stores that prove that the answer is a resounding “Yes.” Beautiful Disaster, for instance, has grown into a $3M+ per year eCommerce business, and t-shirts are a significant product category for them. Print-on-demand t-shirts can be areas-specific digital or all-over print, or you can embroider your designs.
You can find POD t-shirts from these print-on-demand services:
- Pixels print-on-demand t-shirts
- Printify print-on-demand t-shirts
- Printful print-on-demand t-shirts
- Inkthreadable print-on-demand t-shirts
- teelaunch print-on-demand t-shirts
- Gooten print-on-demand t-shirts
- Printed Mint print-on-demand t-shirts
Dresses & Skirts
Other products to consider on your hunt for print-on-demand apparel are dresses and skirts. Both of these product categories offer versatility and creativity and could take your one-product print-on-demand store to the next level. Or perhaps you want to test your market with dress or skirt designs before you outlay big manufacturing money? Then print-on-demand will be the way to go.
You can find POD dresses from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand dresses and skirts
- InterestPrint print-on-demand dresses
- Contrado print-on-demand dresses and skirts
- Art of Where print-on-demand dresses
- Printify print-on-demand dresses and skirts
Swimwear / Beachwear
Next on our list of print-on-demand products are swimsuits. To be honest, this is one of my favorite print-on-demand category options because it’s led to a lot of creative eCommerce ideas. Swimwear includes full-body one-piece bathing suits and board shorts for both adults and kids, as well as bikinis and rash guards.
You can find POD swimwear from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand swimwear
- InterestPrint print-on-demand swimwear
- Get It Made print-on-demand swimwear
- ArtsCow print-on-demand swimwear
- Kornit print-on-demand swimwear
- Printify print-on-demand swimwear
- Contrado print-on-demand swimwear
One of the most under-valued print-on-demand products, baby clothing, has a lot of room for opportunity. There is a host of baby clothing and accessories out there to consider, including baby tees, onesies, blankets, beanies, bibs, bodysuits, long-sleeved shirts, swaddles, dresses and more.
You can find POD baby clothing from these print-on-demand services:
- Printify print-on-demand baby clothing
- Bonfire print-on-demand baby clothing
- teelaunch print-on-demand baby clothing
- Printful print-on-demand baby clothing
- Gooten print-on-demand baby clothing
- Zazzle print-on-demand baby clothing
- Printed Mint print-on-demand baby clothing
Baby Accessory Alert! Burp cloths and swaddle blankets are also popular products you can print on demand. They can be added as an accessory to your baby and kids’ clothing store or the baby and kids’ section of your homeware store. You can start your hunt on Gooten.
Last on our list of print-on-demand apparel is kids’ clothing. Like baby clothes, print-on-demand kids’ wear can be a fun and profitable addition to your eCommerce business. With bright, unique designs and bold patterns, there is a lot of potential here.
You can find POD kids’ clothing from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand kids’ clothing
- Printify print-on-demand kids’ clothing
- Gooten print-on-demand kids’ clothing
- CafePress print-on-demand kids’ clothing
- Spreadshirt print-on-demand kids’ clothing
- teelaunch print-on-demand kids’ clothing
Yoga has become a mainstream activity enjoyed all over the world, and with its growing popularity come more eCommerce opportunities. Besides popular leggings, you can get print-on-demand yoga mats, which you can use to build your yoga gear, apparel and accessory empire.
You can find POD yoga mats from these print-on-demand services:
Print-on-demand puzzles fall into a very niche segment, but that’s not to say it doesn’t have potential. As you can see from the Google trends graph below, puzzles have a steady flow of demand; and by getting creative, you could create a fun category based on demographics or interests.
You can find POD puzzles from this print-on-demand service: Gooten Print-on-Demand Puzzles.
Acrylic blocks are free-standing images encased in polished crystal. They are pretty new to the print-on-demand world but a growing decorating trend. These would work better with images than text quotes, giving designers and photographers a leg up in the niche.
You can find POD acrylic blocks from this print-on-demand service: Gooten print-on-demand acrylic blocks.
Print-on-demand aprons make for a practical product that can be adapted to a wide variety of shoppers and sold within a multitude of niches. Whether you’re selling homeware, BBQ-themed merch or kitchen accessories, this niche print-on-demand product is worth considering.
You can find POD aprons from these print-on-demand services:
- Printed Mint print-on-demand aprons
- Printful print-on-demand aprons
- Gooten print-on-demand aprons
- Inkthreadable print-on-demand aprons
- Spreadshirt print-on-demand aprons
- CafePress print-on-demand aprons
- Pillow Profits print-on-demand aprons
Next on our ultimate list of print-on-demand products are bath mats. This homeware item is an interesting addition to any online store that has bathroom-related categories and offers plenty of creative opportunities. Plus, by matching designs to other products such as shower curtains and bath towels, you can create seamless bundles.
You can find POD bath mats from these print-on-demand services:
- Threadless print-on-demand bath mats
- Printify print-on-demand bath mats
- Gooten print-on-demand bath mats
- InterestPrint print-on-demand bath mats
Another popular print-on-demand bathroom accessory is bath towels. Bath towels come in various sizes and can appeal to an array of target shoppers.
You can find POD bath towels from these print-on-demand services:
- Printify print-on-demand bath towels
- Gooten print-on-demand bath towels
- InterestPrint print-on-demand bath towels
- Pixels print-on-demand bath towels
- Contrado print-on-demand bath towels
And it’s not only bath towels! Beach towels are a popular print-on-demand product idea and there is a lot of room for you to expand here. Pair them up with matching flip flops and beach totes for combo deals or color coordinate with your swimsuits to make sets.
You can find POD beach towels from these print-on-demand services:
- Printify print-on-demand beach towels
- Gooten print-on-demand beach towels
- Printful print-on-demand beach towels
- Threadless print-on-demand beach towels
- Pwinty print-on-demand beach towels
- Contrado print-on-demand beach towels
- Pixels print-on-demand beach towels
- Kite print-on-demand beach towels
- Pillow Profits print-on-demand beach blankets
Another way to bundle your bathroom accessory designs, as discussed above, is with laundry bags. This product is a consistent seller and, if marketed correctly, can be a nice little money-earner for your homeware store.
You can find POD laundry bags from these print-on-demand services:
Shower curtains are a fun and profitable product category to add to your online store. In fact, with the right branding and a unique perspective, you could design a whole store around print-on-demand shower curtains.
You can find POD shower curtains from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand shower curtains
- Threadless print-on-demand shower curtains
- Custom Dropshipping print-on-demand shower curtains
- Pixels print-on-demand shower curtains
- Printify print-on-demand shower curtains
- Pillow Profits print-on-demand shower curtains
Print-on-demand blankets are the perfect way to dropship unique homeware designs. Whether you’re planning on targeting movie lovers or kids’ bedrooms, the niches and categories these fall into are almost endless. They come in thin fleece, sherpa and more.
You can find POD blankets from these print-on-demand services:
- Printed Mint print-on-demand blankets
- Gooten print-on-demand blankets
- Printify print-on-demand blankets
- InterestPrint print-on-demand blankets
- teelaunch print-on-demand blankets
- Pillow Profits print-on-demand blankets
There is a growing number of sites offering ‘design-your-own” bottle opener products right now, but not too many brands going all out on these custom print-on-demand opportunities. This means that, although this is a very niche product, there is a lot of untapped potential. Let’s say you are selling wine-lover themed totes. How awesome would it be to upsell a matching bottle opener? (Hint, hint!)
You can find custom-made bottle openers from this wholesale service: LogoTags printed bottle openers.
Warm and Cold Beverage Tumblers
Beverage tumblers are a fast-growing niche. As more and more people look for more environmentally-friendly, fun solutions for drinks on the go, opportunities for growth improve. There are several applications for this print-on-demand product niche, such as adding warm tumblers as an accessory to an eCommerce coffee brand, creating gift bundles with wine and wine tumblers for Christmas, or adding a tumbler category to your homeware store.
You can find POD beverage tumblers from these print-on-demand services:
- Printed Mint print-on-demand cold beverage tumblers
- Printify print-on-demand beverage tumblers
- Gooten print-on-demand wine tumblers
- PrintTech print-on-demand beverage tumblers and other products
- Printed Mint print-on-demand thermal tumblers
- Printed Mint print-on-demand wine goblet tumblers
Can Coolers / Koozies
Can coolers, also known as drink koozies, will pair nicely with other beverage-related products in your store. You could add them as an upsell product to a beach or camping gear bundle, or alternatively, what about an add-on or free item when someone buys a certain number of cans from your Shopify drinks store?
You can find POD can coolers from these print-on-demand services:
Bottle Covers / Wraps
It’s not just cans you can offer covers for. Another print-on-demand product on the list is bottle wraps. These are a great product accessory to add to your store for those warm summer days when people want to keep their drinks cool on picnics or trips.
As the demand for plastic alternatives grows, so does the reusable water bottle demand. These trending products are usually aluminum or steel and offer a host of all-over print and engraving design options.
You can find POD water bottles from these print-on-demand services:
- Printify print-on-demand water bottles
- Gooten print-on-demand water bottles
- SpreadShirt print-on-demand water bottles
If your shoppers are anything like me, they always have coasters at the ready. Coasters are one of those products that have been around since the beginning of online shopping and make a great addition to your store. Or, if you have enough original design ideas, you could build a whole eCommerce brand around them.
You can find POD coasters from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand coasters
- InterestPrint print-on-demand coasters
- Zazzle print-on-demand coaster
- teelaunch print-on-demand bamboo coasters
Here’s some eCommerce inspiration from one of our merchants, Old Guys Rule, who have just added coasters with all their best-selling designs to their product categories.
Coffee Mugs [Best-Seller]
Ah, the humble yet oh-so-popular coffee mug. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you will know that there is nothing more important to me than a good cup of joe – and I am definitely not alone! Whether it’s a gift for a holiday like Father’s Day or Christmas, or an additional perk to one’s morning coffee, mugs are a huge online seller in a never-ending list of niches and categories.
You can find POD coffee mugs from these print-on-demand services:
- Bonfire print-on-demand coffee mugs
- Kite print-on-demand coffee mugs
- Gooten print-on-demand coffee mugs
- Printify print-on-demand coffee mugs
- Pwinty print-on-demand coffee mugs
- InterestPrint print-on-demand coffee mugs
- Printful print-on-demand coffee mugs
- Pixels print-on-demand coffee mugs
- teelaunch print-on-demand coffee mugs
- Inkthreadable print-on-demand coffee mugs
- CustomCat print-on-demand coffee mugs
Cutting boards are another print-on-demand option to add to your homeware store – especially if you can offer some unique, never-before-seen designs. There are a variety of types available for print-on-demand dropshipping, including glass and wood, with and without handles.
You can find POD cutting boards from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand cutting boards
- PrintTech print-on-demand cutting boards and other products
- teelaunch print-on-demand cutting boards
Another common home item is the duvet cover. Whether you’re creating a niche print-on-demand bedding and duvet cover store or looking for ways to incorporate your designs into bedding, duvet covers are a versatile place to start.
You can find POD duvet covers from these print-on-demand services:
- Pillow Profits print-on-demand duvet covers
- Gooten print-on-demand duvet covers
- Printify print-on-demand duvet covers
- InterestPrint print-on-demand duvet covers
- Pixels print-on-demand duvet covers
Here’s a how-to guide from Pillow Profits to give you an idea of the design implications of creating print-on-demand duvet covers.
Another product you can add, along with duvet covers, are pillowcases. Coming in a variety of shapes and sizes, this print-on-demand option can be sold in bedroom, living room or baby room categories – depending on your market. Note: pillowcases are often referred to as pillow shams.
You can find POD pillowcases from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand pillow shams
- Printify print-on-demand pillow shams
- Printful print-on-demand pillowcases
- Printed Mint print-on-demand pillowcases
Magnets are small, cheap and easy to sell. Adding them to your homeware, stationery or accessory store is a good way to convert first-time shoppers or use as an upsell to increase order values.
You can find POD magnets from these print-on-demand services:
- Printify print-on-demand magnets
- Gooten print-on-demand magnets
- Pwinty print-on-demand magnets
- Kite print-on-demand magnets
Ottomans and Bean Bag Chairs [Trending Products]
Ottomans are relatively new to the print-on-demand scene – most services launched these products in 2019 – but they are not new to homeware. But, it’s important to note here, that these are probably the most expensive of your print-on-demand options and to compete, you may need to adjust your margin expectations.
You can find POD ottomans and bean bag chairs from these print-on-demand services:
- Pillow Profits print-on-demand bean bag chairs
- Gooten print-on-demand ottomans
- Printful print-on-demand bean bag chairs
Next on our list of print-on-demand products for the home are placements. Whether you go with images, patterns or quotes, be sure to keep them unique. This is another product designers and photographers can add their original images to for a lot of success.
You can find POD placemats from these print-on-demand services:
And what goes with placemats? Cloth napkins! You could pair your placemats with complimentary napkins or add festive napkins to your store as a unique holiday product. Think of ways you can stand out of the crowd here, like MoMA has done with their bright, bold color schemes.
You can find POD napkins from this print-on-demand service: Gooten.
Tablecloths and Table Runners
Tablecloths and runners are another product category that can help strengthen your brand. Applying your unique designs to print-on-demand tablecloths and bundling them up with other table decoration products like placemats or napkins could have significant profit potential.
You can find POD tablecloths and runners from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand tablecloths
- Contrado print-on-demand table covers
- InterestPrint print-on-demand tablecloths and runners
Trays have many uses – be it functional, decorative or both. That’s what makes this print-on-demand homeware product a fun addition to your store. Whether you go with unique patterns or feel-good slogans, trays can be relatively inexpensive to add to your store to boost sales.
You can find POD trays from these print-on-demand services:
Tea and Dish Towels
Why not take your kitchenware a step further and pair your trays with a complementary tea towel design? Widely used across an abundance of target markets, they are usually made from cotton-linen and machine washable.
You can find POD tea and dish towels from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand tea towels
- Printed Mint print-on-demand tea towels
- Contrado print-on-demand tea towels
Indoor / Outdoor Floor Mats
Next on our list of print-on-demand homeware products are floor mats. There are a few types of floor mats you can integrate into your online store, such as in or outdoor mats. It is important to keep in mind, though, that larger, heavier mats will be more expensive to print.
You can find POD floor mats from these print-on-demand services:
- Grooten print-on-demand floor mats
- InterestPrint print-on-demand doormats
- teelaunch print-on-demand doormats
Scatter / Throw Cushions
Throw cushions are a popular home decor product used in living rooms, bedrooms and home offices. They are extremely adaptable to your target shoppers’ demographics and niche, can be sold with or without the inner pillow, and come in various shapes and sizes. Plus, they usually offer profitable margins if you keep your design standards high and creatives fresh.
You can find POD throw cushions from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand throw pillows
- Kite print-on-demand throw cushions
- Printful print-on-demand throw pillows
- Threadless print-on-demand throw pillows
- InterestPrint print-on-demand throw pillows
- Printify print-on-demand throw pillows
- Print Aura print-on-demand throw pillows
- Pwinty print-on-demand throw pillows
- Inkthreadable print-on-demand throw cushions
- Pixels print-on-demand throw pillows
Next on our homeware and decor list of print-on-demand products are canvas prints. Canvas artwork is a sought-after home or office accessory. Whether it’s a large, luxury lifestyle image print for someone’s living room or a smaller Instagram-worthy quote for a home office, there are a lot of applications for adding this product category to your store.
eCommerce Wannabe Tip: Are you a photographer, artist or designer? Create an online store on your website that sells print-on-demand canvas and other print types of your work!
You can find POD canvases from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand canvas wall art
- Printful print-on-demand canvas prints
- Pwinty print-on-demand canvas prints
- Printhouse print-on-demand canvas prints
- Printify print-on-demand canvas prints
- teelaunch print-on-demand canvas prints
- Kite print-on-demand canvas prints
Metal Prints [Trending Product]
Metal prints are relatively new to the print world and even newer to the list of print-on-demand product types. Because of this, they are still not as common to find in stores using print-on-demand services, which means you have a chance to dominate this niche.
Bonus Content: How This 6-Figure eCommerce Business Dominates Their Niche
You can find POD metal prints from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand metal prints
- Pixels print-on-demand metal prints
- Pix Fulfillment print-on-demand metal prints
Posters and Wall Art
If you’re looking for a simpler and less expensive wall art option for your eCommerce brand, then consider adding posters to your online store. Print-on-demand posters have been around as long as print-on-demand has, and depending on your target audience, can be a quick mover.
You can find POD posters and art prints from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand posters
- Inkthreadable print-on-demand posters
- Printed Mint print-on-demand wall art
- Gooten print-on-demand posters
- Scalable Press print-on-demand posters
- Pixels print-on-demand posters
- Pwinty print-on-demand posters
- Print Aura print-on-demand art prints
- Printify print-on-demand posters
- Kite print-on-demand fine art posters
Wall Decals [New Product]
One of the newest print-on-demand product types is reusable wallpapers. Often referred to as wall clings or decals, these products offer an alternative to painting and are usually transferable. If your target market is renters, then you could have massive success with this niche as it’s not saturated yet.
You can find POD wallpaper and decals from these print-on-demand services:
Print-on-demand bracelet engraving is still a relatively new category, so styles are limited to silver, gold, stainless steel and leather-strapped bracelets. However, as it is still fresh, there’s potential to make your footprint in this area or add a unique accessory to your apparel and accessory eCommerce brand.
You can find POD bracelets from these print-on-demand services:
- teelaunch print-on-demand UV printed bracelets
- Printify print-on-demand leather bracelets
- Printful print-on-demand silver bar bracelets
Another jewelry product to consider adding to your online store is necklaces. These are usually engraved silver or gold and come in a variety of lengths and styles.
You can find POD necklaces from these print-on-demand services:
- teelaunch print-on-demand deco necklaces
- Printful print-on-demand necklaces
- Printify print-on-demand necklaces
Newbie Tip: Starting a print-on-demand online jewelry store from scratch? Here are some top tips and tricks from Printful.
Bonus Product: Consider adding print-on-demand jewelry boxes from teelaunch to your online store as well.
There is a lot of potential in adding greeting cards to your online store. It can be a quick upsell you offer when shoppers are buying a product on your store as a gift, or you can create themed cards to target big holidays, birthdays and life events.
You can find POD greeting cards from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand folded cards
- Pwinty print-on-demand greeting cards
- Pixels print-on-demand greeting cards
- Art of Where print-on-demand stationery cards
- teelaunch print-on-demand flat cards
Another hot holiday product you can add to your store to boost Christmas sales is holiday stockings. Although seasonal, they can give your store a much-needed fourth-quarter boost. The trick, here, is to create highly unique designs that appeal to segmented audiences to ensure you can stand out in this busy niche.
You can find POD holiday stockings from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand Christmas stockings
- Printify print-on-demand Christmas stockings
- Spreadshirt print-on-demand Christmas stockings
- Contrado print-on-demand Christmas stockings
Holiday Tree Skirts
Tree skirts are decorative fabric circles that sit under the Christmas tree and have become a popular holiday purchase. But bear in mind that this product has a very short window of opportunity, so you will need to be original to make your mark and ensure your eCommerce marketing strategy is on point.
You can find POD tree skirts from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand Christmas tree skirts
- Printify print-on-demand Christmas tree skirts
- InterestPrint print-on-demand Christmas tree skirts
Now that we have taken care of the bottom of the tree, it’s time to decorate the top! Seasonal holiday ornaments can bring you the end-of-year sales boost you need to meet your sales goals. From quotes to geeky designs, there is an endless supply of niche segment opportunities. Print-on-demand ornaments are usually all-over prints on ceramic or glass, and come in an array of shapes.
You can find POD ornaments from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand porcelain ornaments
- Printed Mint print-on-demand glass ornaments
- Printify print-on-demand ceramic ornaments
- Contrado print-on-demand ornaments
Looking for office accessories or stationery to add to your online store or build your new eCommerce business around? Then calendars could be an effective place to start. Yes, they are highly seasonal, but they also expire, which means they increase repeat sales opportunities. The added bonus of offering print-on-demand calendars rather than white labeling them is that you won’t get stuck with out-of-date calendars that you can’t use.
You can find POD calendars from these print-on-demand services:
Notebooks and Journals
Another consistent seller to consider this year for your stationery or office category are notebooks and journals. Yes, the competition in this segment is fierce, so you will need to get creative with your concepts to offer shoppers something exceptional – especially if your prices are higher than big name brand stores.
You can find POD notebooks and journals from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand notebooks
- Blurb print-on-demand journals
- Printify print-on-demand stationery
- Art of Where print-on-demand notebooks
- teelaunch print-on-demand notebooks
- Pixels print-on-demand notebooks
- teelaunch print-on-demand hardcover journals
Next on our list of print-on-demand office products are mouse pads. These aren’t new but the types available via print-on-demand have increased over the last couple of years. Create square, circular or rectangular mouse pads for specific shoppers like gamers, entrepreneurs or kids.
You can find POD mouse pads from these print-on-demand services:
- Printed Mint print-on-demand mouse pads
- InterestPrint print-on-demand mouse pads
- Printify print-on-demand mouse pads
- teelaunch print-on-demand mouse pads
Some other office products to consider are desk mats, available on Printed Mint.
Stickers are another stationery product that has a host of applications and can fit into many niches. They can be circular or square, die-cut or kiss-cut, and aimed at adults or kids with varying interests. They are cheap products, but it’s their low cost that can make them easier to sell in larger quantities.
You can find POD stickers from these print-on-demand services:
- Printful print-on-demand die-cut stickers
- Gooten print-on-demand kiss-cut stickers
- Printify print-on-demand stickers
- Pwinty print-on-demand stickers
- MakeStickers print-on-demand stickers
Pro Tip: Consider adding fun stickers to your packages as a surprise gift. Read more about upgrading your unboxing experience to pro level, here.
Popsocket grips have been trending since around December 2017. For those of you selling in the phone accessory niche, print-on-demand popsockets enable you to test the product with your own customizations without huge outlays on manufacturing. They don’t have huge markup potential but are cheap, and if you move enough of them through upsells (think micro sales), they can make a difference to your sales.
You can find POD popsockets from these print-on-demand services:
Laptop Sleeves, Cases and Skins
The next print-on-demand tech products that are relatively easy to get onto your online store are laptop cases and sleeves. From gamers and travelers to entrepreneurs or college students on the go, there are multiple directions you can take your designs and marketing.
You can find POD laptop sleeves and cases from these print-on-demand services:
- Printify print-on-demand laptop sleeves
- Gooten print-on-demand laptop covers
- InterestPrint print-on-demand laptop sleeves
Consider adding tablet and iPad sleeves, cases and skins as well! You can start your search on Kite.
Phone Cases [Best-Sellers]
When it comes to phone cases, there is no shortage of print-on-demand services. This booming niche is very, very busy. However, with a creative idea you can still make an impact. If you are a cartoon artist, designer, photographer or copywriter looking for merch ideas, these are a relatively popular one to start with.
You can find POD phone cases from these print-on-demand services:
- Art of Where print-on-demand device cases
- Printful print-on-demand phone cases
- Gooten print-on-demand phone cases
- Printify print-on-demand device cases
- Pixels print-on-demand iPhone cases
- Kite print-on-demand device cases
- Inkthreadable print-on-demand phone cases
Pet bandanas have become a popular pet accessory. One of the easiest products to customize and market, there are a bunch of ways you can turn this product into a gold mine.
You can find POD pet bandanas from these print-on-demand services:
- Printed Mint print-on-demand pet bandanas
- teelaunch print-on-demand pet bandanas
- Gooten print-on-demand pet bandanas
- SPOD print-on-demand pet bandanas
- Spreadshirt print-on-demand pet bandanas
Another stable pet product is pet beds. Pet beds have become a good seller and there is a lot of potential if you have some unique themes in mind. These are usually weather- and mold-resistant, with fleece to keep your furry friends warm!
You can find POD dog beds from these print-on-demand services:
These are non-slip surfaces pet owners put down under their pets’ bowls. Pet mats also help keep the floor of the eating area spill-free and are easy to wipe down. Here are some examples of pet mats on Amazon at the moment.
As you can see, they are all plain, giving the right sellers with good design ideas a creative edge.
You can find POD pet mats from these print-on-demand services:
Another inexpensive item on our list of print-on-demand products to consider are luggage tags. Although they will fit nicely in a travel accessory store, you can also include them with bags and other accessories.
You can find POD luggage tags from these print-on-demand services:
- Gooten print-on-demand luggage tags
- Printify print-on-demand luggage tags
- Contrado print-on-demand luggage tags
Luggage and Luggage Covers
Slightly more niche but with a lot of creative potential, are custom covers for suitcases. These luxury travel items can be fully customized and have enough juice for you to create a whole store around.
You can find POD luggage and covers from these print-on-demand services:
- Pillow Profits print-on-demand luggage
- InterestPrint print-on-demand luggage covers
- Contrado print-on-demand suitcases
There you have it, a list of print-on-demand products you can add to your store in 2020 and where to find them. We will be updating this post regularly so check back soon!
If you have any print-on-demand questions, post them in the comments below.
Nicole is a content writer at StoreYa with over sixteen years experience and flair for storytelling. She runs on a healthy dose of caffeine and enthusiasm. When she's not researching the next content trend or creating informative small business content, she's an avid beachgoer, coffee shop junkie and hangs out on LinkedIn.
Recommended articlesBetter eCommerce Customer Acquisition: The Traffic Booster and its ‘Secret Sauce How an eCommerce Store Set Itself Up for Sustained Growth [Case Study] The eCommerce Marketing Strategy that Generated 40,000 Leads [Case Study] 6 Word of Mouth Marketing Tips to Get People Talking About Your Business
Powered by Facebook Comments